So today I managed to move SIMS Bulk Import over to Appveyor. So what does this mean? Well it means I don’t have to worry about going over my Azure credit limit each month for starters! Appveyor has excellent support for GitHub, so each commit is automatically build, tested, and (when I enable it) a new release created.

The next release will include

  • Pupil username creation – you can blame\thank Andrew Mulholland for this, I saw his project PiNet and thought we can make this better.
  • PowerShell module – you can blame\thank Ryan Yates for making me want to do this one
  • Log submission – I’ve finally started pull this together, I’ve desensitised the log file by basically creating two. One for log submissions and other for local debugging. The main issue is testing, both the web service and the application.